If you are dieting, you better turn away because these are flat out irresistible! You will not be able to decline these or eat just one bite. These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are decadent, rich and worth every single calorie, indeed! Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go nuts for these.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate melted
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup skippy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, stir the chocolate and oil.
- Whisk in eggs and sugar.
- Fold in flour and salt.
- Spread in pan.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add egg, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour over brownie batter evenly and bake 30 mins.
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter in a measuring cup together and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Keep in fridge and enjoy!