If you are dieting, you better turn away because these are flat out irresistible! You will not be able to decline these or eat just one bite. These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are decadent, rich and worth every single calorie, indeed! Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go nuts for these.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup skippy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, stir the chocolate and oil.
- Whisk in eggs and sugar.
- Fold in flour and salt.
- Spread in pan.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add egg, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour over brownie batter evenly and bake 30 mins.
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter in a measuring cup together and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Keep in fridge and enjoy!
Adapted from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts via Imperial Sugar
Rhonda Reigel says
Pretty sure the brownie layer should be baked about 20 minutes before peanut butter cheesecake layer added I read the recipe 5 times to verify. How can you put two raw layers and have them come out not mixed /marbeled ? Should have known better ! I’m a very experienced baker and now am very dissapointed in final product.
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
In this case, the layers do not blend. Sorry you were disappointed! Did they not cook through?