Get your 8×8 pan here!
Get your nonstick foil here! LOVE THIS!!!!
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs bought in a box as crumbs or make own from 7 crackers in food processor
- 6 T. melted butter
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- dash salt
- Combine all the above and pat into a nonstick foil lined 8×8 pan. Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes till lightly browned.Cool 30 mins.
- 2 8 oz. each packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 ounces mini Reese’s peanut butter cups cut into quarters plus a few extra for garnish later
- 2 oz. chocolate chips
- Combine all the above and pat into a nonstick foil lined 8×8 pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes till lightly browned.
- Cool 30 mins.
- Beat cream cheese until it is very smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add in granulated sugar until the mixture is combined.
- Add eggs, one a time and continue beating.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Fold the cut pb cups into mixture and spread evenly into pan.
- Bake until the edges are set but the middle still jiggles slightly when the pan is shaken slightly, 35 to 40 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking. (NOTE: I baked longer than this-probably about 45 minutes but check yours)
- Place the pan on a cooling rack and allow the bars to cool for 2 hours.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, and up to 24 hours.
- Using the overhanging foil, lift the bars from the pan.
- Gently remove the foil and cut into bars.
- Melt chips in microwave and drizzle across bars.
- Top with another quarter of peanut butter cup! Mmmmm
- Makes 16 bars.