This peanut Butter hot fudge pie is out of control! It is so scrumptious yet it is also simple to make! You will definitely wow the crowd with this
very low calorie DELICIOUS dessert! Word of advice? Don’t skimp on the hot fudge!
This is also pretty much a no-bake dessert aside from the crust! Baking for 5-7 minutes only makes this no-bake in my book. I hope you whip this one up soon….perfect for the holidays because it frees up your oven for other goodies!
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Pie
- 25 whole Oreos
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 Ounces soft Cream Cheese
- 1-1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, Thawed
- hot fudge sauce, warmed (not hot)
- chopped peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- Food process the oreos. Stir in butter and press into 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, or until set.
- Beat the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Add Cool Whip until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust, spreading evenly.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Top with warmed fudge sauce, chopped peanut butter cups and milk chocolate chips!
Adapted from Pioneer Woman