tip: Do NOT use a pan with removable bottoms…they will leak…trust me! LOL
You can get a cool pan like this one here!
Pineapple Upside Down Mini Cakes
- 4 Tablespoons pineapple juice from the canned pineapples
- ⅔ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice from the canned pineapple rings
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple rings 12 ring
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a muffin tin or a 12 cup mini loaf tin.
- In a small pot, heat the butter & brown sugar until melted.
- Add 2T. juice and cook 1 minute.
- Divide this glaze into the muffin tin and top each one with a pineapple ring. Add a cherry
- Mix the cake ingredients well and divide into the pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Cool 12 mins and carefully remove!