Pumpkin Peanut Butter Biscuits
Creampuff is just loving up these new treats. As with all new goodies, check with your vet before giving these to your dog! You can use any cookie cutters you own to make these super cute and thematic for every holiday/season! You may also love this Birthday Cake for Dogs and Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats.
You may want:
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup of Pumpkin
- ⅓ Cup of Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees!
- Whisk together egg, peanut butter, and pumpkin. I
- Add the flour (you may not need it all but I did)
- Roll out on a floured counter and cut shapes.
- Bake approx 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve a treat to your fave pup!
Adapted from Cook Eat Go!