This awesome recipe comes from OMG Chocolate Desserts……definitely head on over for some more delicious recipes! I used Chocoley Bada Bing Bada Boom disks to dip my truffles into and they came out perfectly!
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup cool whip
- ¾ fresh raspberries
- dab of pink food coloring, optional
- ¾ cup graham crackers crumbs
- 2 cups Bada Bing Chocolate Disks, or chocolate of your choice
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in raspberries.
- Add cool whip and food coloring if using.
- Add graham cracker crumbs.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and scoop batter into ball shapes onto parchment.
- Freeze 2 hours or until solid.
- Melt the chocolates gently in the microwave at 50% power until smooth.
- Dip truffles and return them to the parchment.
- Drizzle extra chocolate across the tops.
- Keep in the fridge!