Rolo Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups unwrapped Rolo candy, measure and chop in half
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Stir melted butter and sugar together until blended.
- Add vanilla and eggs and combine well.
- Add flour, salt and cocoa.
- Blend well and pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Pour caramel sauce over brownies.
- Sprinkle Rolos on top of caramel,
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Heat until melted and stir smooth.
- Immediately spread over Rolos with an off-set spatula.
- Let fudge set a few hours and cut into small bars.
Recipe Adapted from Cookies and Cups