Root Beer Float Brownies
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup high quality white chocolate chips (I recommend Ghirardelli)
- 4 T. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 8-oz root beer (let the foam settle down completely)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 9-in square baking pan with nonstick foil. .
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolates and butter until fully melted.
- Let cool a bit.
- Add eggs and sugar until well combined.
- Stir in all the dry ingredients and finally the root beer and vanilla.
- Pour into your pan.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only moist crumbs.
Adapted from Baking Bites