This marinade is quick, easy and packed with flavor! I made mine in a “magic bullet” but you can use a blender for the same results! The bullet just seems easier to me and less parts to clean. Definitely, reserve some of the marinade before placing the chicken in it. You can serve it on the side or drizzle it over the chicken when it comes off the barbecue. Choose whichever chicken you like best for this and marinade it in a ziploc freezer bag. I used a combination of chicken breasts and boneless, skinless thighs. You may also love Sesame Noodles and Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken.
You may need:
- ¼ cup Tamari or soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Place all in the blender and blend to emulsify.
- Remove some to save for after you bbq.
- Place chicken of your choice in a ziploc (approx 1½ -2 pounds) and marinade.
- Bbq and pour on the reserved sauce or use as a dipping sauce.
- Top with chives, if desired!
Adapted from Pioneer Woman