S’mores Cups are the perfect summer snack. You can even have the kids assemble their own for an extra fun treat! These can be very simply with premade ingredients or more decadent by using homemade pudding! You can also choose instant pudding or stovetop pudding. If you don’t feel like making the marshmallow, you can use whipped cream instead.
You may need:
- 1 package chocolate pudding prepared according to box or homemade pudding
- Crushed graham crakers prebought or crush your own
- ½ c. cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces marshmallow fluff
- toasted marshmallows
- mini Hershey bars
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- Heat cream in a microwave safe cup just to a simmer.
- Add chips, let sit one minute and whisk smooth. Let cool down 10-15 mins.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and fluff smooth. Whip on high 2 minutes.
- Pour pudding into the bottom of the cup and then add layers however you'd like, alternating ganache, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallow.
- Top with a toasted marshmallow, a mini hershey bar and a graham cracker. Add some mini mallows and a ganache drizzle.