Sometimes a simple cookie is the most popular. These snickerdoodles definitely got it going on. Cinnamon, sugar and a delicious cookie! Bake up at a batch and watch them disappear. Just bring some milk along for your little cookie monsters!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¾ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar.
- Once creamy, add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Form 2 Tablespoons of dough into a ball.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar mix and place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Adapted from Picky Palate! Head over for many other fabulous recipes!!
Do u use the baking soda or not?
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
yes 1 tsp. thanks!