My friend Eileen is a wonderful baker. This recipe comes from her incredible mother! Eileen makes fabulous rainbow cookies, pumpkin breads and the cookies you are about to see. These are so buttery and delicious you will want to make them again and again. I love to dip these in Chocoley chocolate disks because they are the best. They are gluten free, nut free and melt perfectly every time! You can change these up by using different colored sprinkles. Pink for Valentine’s, red, white & blue for July 4th and red/green for Christmas!
- 3 egg yolks
- 1¾C. confectioner's sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 4 sticks soft butter (1 pound)
- 4½ c. flour
- Chocolate disks or chips, melted for dipping
- Beat Butter, yolks and confectioner's sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Add 4½ cups flour.
- Roll into logs and wrap in plastic.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Slice into thick cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Dip in melted chocolate and add sprinkles.
- Chill to set chocolate.
Recipe adapted from my friend Eileen!
[…] Sprinkle cookies […]
[…] Sprinkle Cookies […]