Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars with Dulce De Leche
These cheesecake bars are packed with chocolate, oreos, ganache and dulce de leche. They are pretty much a slam dunk for all chocoholics in the world! The oreo crust is made with an entire box of oreos! How delicious does that sound? The cheesecake filling is extra rich thanks to two kinds of melted chocolates being folded in the batter. For the dulce de leche, you can buy a can in the store or make your own. I chose to make my own (so simple) from sweetened condensed milk. You can see my recipe here.
You may also enjoy:
Triple Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bars
- 1 Package Oreos processed in food processor to crumbs
- ½ c. melted butter
- 1 can dulce de leche
- 4 Ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 8 Ounces Bittersweet Chocolate
- 24 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- ¼ Cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 Ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Mix crumbs and butter and press into bottom.
- Bake 10 minutes and cool.
- Once cool, spread on the dulce de leche carefully.
- Lower oven to 325 °
- Gently microwave the chocolates until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugars.
- Add cocoa and then the eggs/yolks one at a time.
- Add heavy cream, melted chocolates and vanilla.
- Pour over the dulche de leche and bake approx 45 mins.
- Center will still have a little wobble.
- Cool and then chill several hours.
- Microwave cream to almost a boil.
- Place chips in heatproof bowl and pour on the cream.
- Cover 1 minute and whisk smooth.
- You can pour on bars while in pan, then chill and cut.
- Or you can slice cheesecake to serve and pour on warm ganache.
Adapted from Oh Sweet Basil