If you are an Oreo fan, then this recipe is for you…and me….and everyone we know! Such a scrumptious treat. The pudding mix makes these extra soft. You are not preparing the pudding, just adding the dry mix into your cookie batter. This cookie is loaded with Oreos, milk chocolate chip and white chocolate chips. You will not have one boring bite with all of those goodies packed in there!
1 cup soft butter
1 cup light brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
16 oreo cookies, each broken into 4 pieces
Directions: Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixer, beat butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the pudding and mix until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Stir the chocolate chips, white chips and Oreos in by hand.
- Line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil and spread the batter in.
- Bake 20-22 mins. They will seem slightly underdone but take them out.
- Cool a few hours before cutting.
Adapted From Six Sisters’ Stuff
You May Love These, Too! XOXO