This little bowl of heaven dip comes from Chef In Training! Be sure to pop over and visit her beautiful blog!
Samoa Cookie Dip
- 8 oz. soft Philly cream cheese
- 8 oz. cool whip
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 T. caramel sauce
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Hershey's chocolate sauce
- Jar of caramel sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lay coconut on a cookie sheet and cook 5-8 mins until golden. Watch closely.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, caramel and cool whip until blended.
- Pour into a ramekin or bowl.
- Top with the toasted coconut.
- Drizzle on lots of chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Serve with cookies/graham crackers.