Skillet Chicken and Cabbage
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Tamari Sauce
- Season chicken with salt/pepper.
- Preheat skillet with olive oil.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add more olive oil to pan as needed.
- Add garlic and stir well until fragrant.
- Add cabbage and onion to skillet.
- Sautee a few minutes to soften up a bit.
- A little crunch is still good! (If you prefer it soft, you can cover the skillet to add steam.)
- Return chicken to pan.
- Drizzle on soy sauce until desired amount is reached-a generous amount to coat everything well!
Inspired by Po Man Meals!