So the credit for this chocolate fudge recipe goes to Gail! She recommended that I add a stick of butter to the instant chocolate recipe I was already using. The butter addition is genius! This tastes like the fudge you get at the finest candy stores!! Can’t wait to add goodies to it next time like peanut butter cups! Thanks for the winning idea, Gail! You can also put this fudge together in like 10 minutes! It needs a few hours to chill though so plan accordingly. But, the prep couldn’t be easier!!
You may also love Flourless Hot Fudge Brownie Cheesecake.
Here is a more recent batch my son made on July 9, 2020 with toppings!
Offset Spatula to smooth the fudge!
You may also want to add toppings! I used 4 different one: mini marshmallows, mini m&m’s, chopped Oreos and sprinkles. You can also use Reese’s or nuts!
- 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- Microwave the milk, butter and chips for 1 minute at 70% power.
- Stir until smooth adding 15 seconds at a time back in the microwave if not smooth.
- Butter the bottom of an 8x8 pan and line with parchment. The butter will keep it in place.
- Let it set up for hours in the fridge.
- Cut and eat, eat, eat!