Best Pumpkin Pie
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- MIX sugar & cinnamon in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- POUR into pie shell.
- BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° F;
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.