This cheesecake basically has it ALL! A brownie bottom topped with cheesecake stuffed with homemade chocolate chip cookies….topped with chocolate whipped cream, tons of cookies, truffles and chocolate sauce! Definitely a diet-lovers
dream nightmare! BUT…the good news is just a few bites will satisfy even the greatest sweet tooth, so you can cut small slivers. This cake also freezes beautifully so you can bake it ahead of time. I would just save the whipped cream and decorations for the day you are serving it! Have fun making and eating this brookie cookie truffle brownie cheesecake. You won’t be sorry! Y
Here is a picture of the cookies going into the cheesecake batter! Oh yea!
A Cheesecake Moat-best invention ever for cheesecake lovers!
Brookie Cookie Truffle Brownie Cheesecake
Brownie bottom layer
- 10 T. salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup flour
- 6 T. unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 24 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 T. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 T. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups 128g chopped chocolate chip cookies- I used homemade
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup Oreo crumbs
- 5 chocolate chip cookies chopped
- 6 Oreos chopped
- Lindt Truffles to garnish the edges
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9-inchspringform pan with a parchment round. Grease the sides well.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla.
- Add eggs.
- Add all the dry ingredients.
- Pour in pan and bake about 20 mins.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Take the springform pan sides off and wash the brownie crumbs off. Dry it well and place back on the pan with the brownie still inside. Regrease the sides.
- Lower oven to 300.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour on low until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Fold in cookies and chips.
- Pour over the brownie.
- Place inside a cheesecake moat and fill sides with water. (If not create a water bath in a roasting pan.)
- Bake 60 minutes.
- Shut oven heat off and leave cake in oven 30 mins.
- Crack oven door open and let it sit in oven another 30 mins.
- Chill overnight or freeze wrapped well.
- Beat cream, sugar and cocoa to stiff peaks.
- Add cookie crumbs.
- Spread on top of cake and pipe some around the edges.
- Place truffles all around the edges.
- Fill center with chopped chocolate chip cookies and oreos.
- Drizzle on chocolate syrup or fudge.
- Keep chilled and serve at room temp.
Adapted from the wonderful blog… Life, Love and Sugar!