Chocolate Mousse Bombs With Hot Caramel
You may need Bomb Molds
The recipe below is a how-to for making these bombs. You can use any mousse or caramel recipe you like. If you need help making the bomb chocolate shells visit this page—> How To Make Hot Chocolate Bombs.
If you want to make homemade chocolate mousse try—> Chocolate Mousse
You can use store bought caramel or make my homemade version—> Easy Homemade Caramel
- Chocolate Mousse, your favorite recipe
- chocolate bomb shells
- caramel sauce
- Melted chocolate in a piping bag
- Fill 2 bomb halves with mousse and chill.
- Pipe some melted chocolate around the edge of the bomb and carefully lay one half on top of the other to create your sphere.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and store in fridge.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with hot caramel sauce.