Luckily it is time for another month of Two Sweetie Pies! Another month of 2 Sweetie Pies with That Skinny Chick Can Bake means another wonderful dessert! Always a success when you bake from Liz’s blog! Each month we bake up a recipe from each other and keep it a secret until reveal day! Super fun! Make sure you pop over to visit Liz and see which Hugs & Cookies recipe she chose this month.
This month I went with Liz’s Chocolate Mousse made right in your blender! Thanks once again Liz for a fabulous dessert!
You can visit Liz on her social media channels here:
You may need:
- 7 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ c. boiling water
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg (pasteurized preferred)
- Put the chocolate in the blender.
- Pour the boiling water over the chocolate and blend for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides down and process 15 seconds more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend to mix, about 15 seconds.
- Scrape sides again and blend until smooth.
- Divide into glasses and chill 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
You may also love Chocolate Mousse Napoleons or How To Make Hot Chocolate Bombs