Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
Do these really need an introduction? I don’t think so but I will give you one anyway! Just think of a crispy, buttery oreo crust topped with creamy peanut butter cheesecake and smothered in chocolate on top! Yup! They taste as ridiculous as they sound. You really need to get baking. These beauties are worth the work and they really aren’t that much work! These will also last for several days in the fridge or you can freeze them for a future event. The chocolate glaze on these is just perfect and cuts so smoothly. Make sure you use a nice, sharp knife!
- 36 Oreos, processed in food processor
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter and press into pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add sour cream.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Pour batter on the crust.
- Bake 30-35 mins.
- Cool to room temp and then chill until cold.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave.
- Stir smooth and pour on cold cheesecake.
- Chill 1 hour and cut.
Adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction