Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Bars
Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Bars are sinful and delicious. This is a no-bake dessert making them perfect for when you are short on time! These would also be fabulous in the summer when you don’t want to turn your oven on. These are topped with toasted, chopped peanuts which make them so pretty! You could also swap out the peanuts for chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups if you prefer. You may also love No Bake Chocolate Chip Oreo Ganache Cheesecake.
You may need:
- 26 Oreos, crushed in food processor
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- ½ c. heavy cream
- Toasted peanut, chopped
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Line 9x9 pan with nonstick foil and press crumbs into the bottom.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In another bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks and add vanilla.
- Slowly mix the cream cheese mixture into the cream to blend.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Spread this over the Oreo crust and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars and pour on the glaze and peanut.
- Gently microwave the cream and chocolate mixing until well blended.
Adapted from Lidia’s Cookbook