Cookie in a Mug
Sometimes you just need ONE cookie and this is the recipe for you. This is SUPER fun for the kids. I know, because my youngest son found this recipe and asked if he could make it. With supervision, he was able to do it all on his own. How fun! This can absolutely be made in a mug but make sure it is deemed microwave safe! I had my son use a ramekin for his which also worked great! You may also enjoy CINNAMON ROLL CAKE or Lucky Charms Swig Cookies!
- 4 T. flour
- 1 T. sugar
- 2 T. peanut butter
- ¼ c. milk
- 2 T. chocolate chips
- Find a microwave safe mug or use a ramekin.
- Microwave the flour for 30 seconds to make it safer to eat and add to the mug.
- To the mug add flour, sugar peanut butter and milk.
- MIx until combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir and microwave 45 seconds.
- Take it out, then return it for another 45 seconds.
- If a toothpick comes out clean, it's ready. If not, cook 25 more seconds.
- Eat as is or add ice cream and sundae toppings.
- Can also add a few extra chocolate chips!