Dog Biscuits – Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 cup SKIPPY creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk
Dog Biscuits – Directions:
- Combine milk and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add flours.
- Knead dough by hand and roll out on floured surface to desired thickness. Cut-out treats.
- Place aluminum foil on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Cool completely before serving to your lucky dog! hee hee
Note: If dough seems too dry or crumbly, add a little more milk
Note: I sometimes brush the tops with beef or chicken broth before baking!
* Always speak to your vet before baking something new for your pup!