Trouble finding flour during this Coronoa pandemic? I’ve got you covered with this flourless cheesecake! Even the brownie bottom is flourless!
Flourless Brownie Quarancheesecake
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter (8Tablespoons)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Four 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 extra-large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Karo light corn syrup
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 2 ounces milk chocolate
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in the microwave.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Gently stir in cocoa.
- Grease bottom only of 9 inch springform pan.
- Pour in batter and set aside while preparing the cheesecake batter.
- n a large bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat 1 package of the cream cheese, ⅓ cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch together on low until creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping down the bowl several times.
- Blend in the remaining cream cheese, one package at a time, beating well and scraping down the bowl after each.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat in the remaining sugar, then the vanilla.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in the cream just until completely blended.
- The filling will look light, creamy, airy, and almost like billowy clouds. Be careful not to overmix! Gently spoon the batter over the brownie crust.
- Bake the cake at 350 for 75 minutes in a water bath or use a cheesecake moat like I love to do!
- ( Do not worry about cracks. Mine cracked... The hot fudge will cover it all and it will taste amazing!) Let cake cool completely and then pop in fridge to chill several hours!
- Combine the butter, cream, sugar, corn syrup, cocoa, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer on low and keep stirring. Do this for 3-5 mins.
- Once melted, remove heat and stir in the chocolates.
- Let cool before pouring on cake.
- Top with whipped cream and Rolos/chips if desired.