Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ounces regular cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line 10 muffin cups with liners.
- In a microwave bowl, heat butter and chocolate until smooth.
- Whisk in brown sugar.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Sift in cocoa powder until combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner ⅔ full.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together.
- Sift in cocoa powder and powdered sugar,
- Add vanilla.
- Beat until smooth and pipe or spread on cupcakes.
- Top with sprinkles or a fresh raspberry!
Adapted from The Kitchen Paper