An Awesome Indoor Grill Pan
Grilled Chicken With Lime Butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken cutlets, thin
- Olive oil for grill pan
- parsley, chopped
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pinch coarse black pepper
- salt to taste
- Mix first 8 ingredients and baste the paste onto the chicken.
- Heat a grill pan with some olive oil and grill chicken until cooked through.
- Mix all together and pour on the chicken.
- Top with chopped parsley
Adapted From She Wears Many Hats