Hot Cherry Cobbler
This hot cherry cobbler and is delicious and beyond simple to prepare. The batter mixes together in a matter of minutes and the cheat of using canned cherry pie filling is genius! This bakes up in less than an hour and is wonderful topped with fresh whipped cream. I imagine vanilla ice cream on top would be pretty amazing, too! You may also love Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
- 4 T. butter
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c.sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. milk
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put butter in a 9×9 inch baking dish and place in oven until butter is melted. Remove.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir in milk and then pour this mixture right on top of the melted butter.
- Do not stir this mix.
- Use a spoon to dollop the cherries all over the top avoiding the edge.
- Bake 50-60 mins until golden brown.
- Serve with freshly whipped cream.
Adapted from Yummly