Hot Chocolate Bombs With Edible Sticks
These hot chocolate bombs scream winter wonderland! The colors with the touch of sparkle remind me of Elsa from the movie Frozen! I found my mold at Amazon. You can also use these molds in the summer for ice pops so they are very versatile. You may need the melting chocolate disks. I like to use Merckens. To add a little sparkle, I used disco dust! Here is the mold I used and for the sticks I used the edible sticks that come with the Fun Dip packets!
- Chocolate disks
- Hot chocolate mix
- mini marshmallows
- sprinkles, if desired
- edible fun dip sticks
- HOT milk
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler gently until smooth. (Or gently in the microwave)
- Carefully pour some chocolate into the mold and use a pastry brush to evenly brush the bottom and sides. Don't pour too much or your bombs will be too thick.
- Pop in freezer 5-8 minutes until the chocolate is firm.
- Add some cocoa powder (1/3 packet) and load in the mini marshmallows.
- Pour on another layer of chocolate to cover the filling.
- Push the stick into the melted chocolate and return to the freezer until set.
- Remove from molds.
- Place in a mug and pour steaming hot milk over it!
- If desired, add a drizzle of chocolate and lots of sprinkles!