These pastries are outrageous and with the right molds they are actually a cinch to make! I ordered my molds here on Amazon! Then, all you need is puff pastry, fresh whipped cream and some melted chocolate and powdered sugar. These make a beautiful presentation and will impress your guests. They also taste amazing! You may also love Cannoli Stuffed Dessert Shells and Cannoli Cones.
- puff pastry, defrosted and opened up into a rectangle
- cannoli molds
- fresh whipped cream
- semisweet chocolate bar, melted
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut puff pastry into 1 inch wide long strips.
- Wrap around the mold overlapping as you go round and round.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 mins. until browned.
- Remove from molds while still hot to prevent sticking. I used tongs and an oven mitt to prevent burning my hands.
- Let cool.
- Pipe cream into both ends.
- Drizzle with chocolate and dust with powdered sugar.
- Can be stored in the fridge wrapped well.