This is not a traditional brownie but more like a custard textured brownie. They are very unique and pair awesome with some hot fudge for extra sweetness if you like! The brownies on their own are not that sweet…which some may prefer! Definitely easy to put together so get baking!
- 1 cup nutella, warmed just a drop in microwave
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven 350 and line 8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat eggs on med -high for 8 minutes.
- Add nutella and incorporate well.
- Use rubber spatula t help it along.
- Pour in pan and bake 25 mins.
- let cool 1 hour.
- Cut and dust with powdered sugar.
- Drizzle on hot fudge if desired or warm nutella!
Recipe as seen on The Kitchn