- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup butter, soft
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- Peanut butter cups, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray or grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in a bowl and microwave until butter is melted.
- Stir in the chips until melted.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Let cool to room temp and then add the ½ cup peanut butter chips and semi-sweet chips.
- Divide batter into muffin cups and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool. Press the centers with a spoon to create room for the peanut butter.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave and spoon a T. into each brownie center while brownies are still hot.
- Sprinkle on the peanut butter cups. Cool!
Adapted from Tastebook