Peanut Butter S’mores! Sounds delish right? But you’re probably thinking you don’t have the time. What if I told you these dreamy bars require only 5 inredients. Yup, that’s it! I am thinking your time schedule just became clear! Time to grab that huge jar of peanut butter and get these babies baking! If you love s’mores as much as I do then you should definitely check out these recipes too:
Read on for the Peanut Butter S’mores Dreamy Recipe!
Peanut Butter S'mores
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 3 Hershey bars regular size
- Beat the peanut butter, eggs, and sugar in a bowl.
- Press half into a greased 11 x 7 pan.
- Spread the Marshmallow on top.
- Lay on the hershey bars.
- Spread the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-23 mins until lightly browned.
- Let cool to room temp.
- At this point if you cut they will be ooey gooey.
- To firm up, pop in fridge a few hours.
Adapted from Chocolatewithgrace.com