Inspired one of my favorite girlies (Hi Sara!)…..This is a simple appetizer that taste delicious! Make lots of these because they will disappear quickly! The perfect little noshie for your guests! Raspberry Brie Cups will wow everyone!
Raspberry Brie Cups
- 2 (2.1-oz.) pkg. frozen mini fillo pastry shells (30 shells)
- 1 (8-oz.) round Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place pastry shells on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Cut cheese into small cubes.
- Place 1 cube in each shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove partially baked shells from oven.
- Spoon ¼ teaspoon jam over cheese in each shell.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until spreadable fruit is melted. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply