Samoa cheesecake is the most insane dessert made on a brownie crust. If you love samoa girl scout cookies then this is a must make dessert! The toasty topping is to die for and pairs perfectly with the creamy cheesecake center.
Click here to get your…
Samoa Brownie Cheesecake
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter 8Tablespoons
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Four 8-ounce packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 ⅔ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 bag Kraft caramels
- 4-5 T. heavy cream you want the mixture to be soft enough to cut
- caramel sauce for drizzle
- melted chocolate chips for drizzle
- Brownie Bottom:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in the microwave.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Gently stir in cocoa.
- Grease bottom only of 9 inch springform pan.
- Pour in batter and set aside while preparing the cheesecake batter.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat 1 package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch together on low until creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping down the bowl several times.
- Blend in the remaining cream cheese, one package at a time, beating well and scraping down the bowl after each.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat in the remaining sugar, then the vanilla.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in the cream just until completely blended.
- The filling will look light, creamy, airy, and almost like billowy clouds. Be careful not to overmix! Gently spoon the batter over the brownie crust.
- Bake the cake at 325 for 70-80 minutes or until only slightly jiggly in the middle. Do not worry about cracks. Mine cracked like crazy! Let cool completely and chill.
- Topping: Lay coconut on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 15-20 mins until toasted. Keep tossing it while it cooks. Melt caramels in a microwave safe bowl with cream. Pour coconut into the owl and stir to coat. Lay on top of the cheesecake. Add a drizzle of caramel sauce and melted chocolate chips. Cut slices before chilling to make it easier. I found a serrated knife worked best to cut through the coconut. Coconut will get hard in fridge so be sure to let sit at room temp before serving!!!