When you want a true summer treat, s’mores always seems to fit the bill. This fudge is outrageous and will leave any s’mores lover smiling. It is also no-bake, fast, easy, simple to prepare and delish! It just requires a few hours parked in the fridge to firm up before you slice it. Definitely whip up this S’mores Fudge for your next get together. It is decadent and rich so you only need to slice small squares. It goes a long way!! You can also freeze this fudge to keep it on hand for surprise guests!
You may need:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 full sheets Graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1-2 T. Marshmallow cream
- Line an 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, stir the chip, butter and condensed milk until all melted.
- Remove from the heat and cool about 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in the marshmallows and Graham cracker pieces.
- Swirl in the marshmallow cream leaving it streaky in appearance.
- Spread in pan and chill 4 hours.
Adapted From Sally’s Baking Addiction
Fotina Kyriacou says
The s’more fudge, after it has chilled for 4 hours, does it need to continue to be refrigerated or can I just slice and store at room temperature??
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
I would store in fridge but bring to room temp b 4 serving.