Move over marinara sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella! We have toasted marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate! You could also switch out the chocolate and instead spread on Nutella or peanut butter! This is a super fun dessert to make for kids. Kids of all ages, that is! For even more chocolate, sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips at the end or a white chocolate drizzle! I like to top this with powdered sugar for a fancy look but that part is optional, of course. You may also love Toasted Smores Cheesecake or Smores Dip.
You may need:
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or you can use nutella or peanut butter)
- 5 graham crackers, chopped into pieces
- 10-12 marshmallows, sliced in half crosswise
- Preheat oven with a stone to 375.
- Roll out crescent rolls to form a large "pizza" on a lightly floured piece of parchment.
- Bake crust 15 mins and remove.
- Spread on melted chocolate, grahams and marshmallows.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar.