Tiramisu Cheesecake Brownies
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup cake flour
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 1 package soft ladyfingers
- 1 K-cup of brewed coffee (I did not use all of it)
- Gently melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13″ x 9″ pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat in the butter.
- Add the chocolate.
- Beat in the sugar, eggs and whites.
- Add flour on low just to combine.
- Spread most of the brownie batter into the pan, reserving 1 cup for the top.
- Press the ladyfingers gently into the brownie batter.
- Use a pastry brush to coat the lady fingers with the coffee until they are very moist.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Spread this over ladyfingers.
- Dollop the reserved brownie batter on top and swirl it together with a spoon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. (Mine were done at 40.)
- Cool and then chill. Cut into squares.
Recipe adapted from My Baking Addiction-check out this wonderful blog!