These turtle cheesecake brownies honestly don’t need an introduction. Love caramel, pecans, cheesecake and brownies? SOLD! Winning dessert right here! Having company? Top each brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream but be warned that your guests may never want to leave if you do! They just might want to move in with you!
Turtle Cheesecake Brownies
Turtle Cheesecake Brownies-Ingredients
- 1 cup butter
- 1¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups flour
- 8oz soft cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce (I used my homemade recipe)
- ½ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup salted pecans, chopped
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter. Stir in the cocoa and sugar. Add eggs. Add salt. Add flour to combine and pour into 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil. Set aside.
- Electric mix the cream cheese and sugar. Add sour cream. Add eggs one at a time and pour over the brownie layer. Use an offset spatula to carefully spread it. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and then cool. Move on to the topping.
- Drizzle caramel all over the cheesecake brownies. Sprinkle on chips and pecans. Chill for a few hours and cut into squares.
Adapted from Back for Seconds