What you’ll need for this recipe:
Caramel Cookie Lasagna
- Lorna Doone cookies
- Chips Ahoy cookies
- 2 containers Cool Whip or prepare fresh whipped cream
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 1 box vanilla pudding instant or cooked, prepared and chilled
- ½ bag crushed Heath Bar Candies
- This recipe is all about the art of layering and chilling in the fridge so the magic can happen. The magic being that the cookies soften to create a delicious and sinful dessert.
- I began by spreading Lorna Doone cookies along the bottom of an 8x8 glass dish.
- Next, a layer of pudding, then cool whip and caramel.
- Now, I snuck on a layer of crushed Heath Bar candies.
- For round two, I placed a layer of Chips Ahoy, the rest of the pudding, more cream, caramel.
- Keep repeating until you reach the top!
- Top it off with more caramel and chill 6 hours or overnight!