Everyone has a special friend. You know, the one you can tell anything to! The one you bake the craziest of cakes with! Well, my friend was having a birthday and only chocolate would do. Serious, hard-core, flat-out chocolate. Enter the Oreo Ganache Tart! Hope you make this for a special friend, too. Happy birthday to my special friend!
- 25 Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- Oreo minis for garnish
- Food process the Oreos and combine with butter.
- Pat into tart pan with removable bottom. Pat into bottom and up sides.
- Bake at 350 for 10 mins.
- Let cool.
- Gently microwave the cream and chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Pour into cooled tart.
- Let sit a few minutes.
- Top with Oreo minis and chill until firm.
Recipe from my sis in law