This recipe comes from my friend Kelly. You can visit her over at Kelly’s Tasty Treats! This is a crazy good dip! Perfect for the superbowl fanatics!!!
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup frank's red hot sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used Ranch)
- ½ blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and dressing.
- Stir in cheese and chicken.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes!
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks. Tortilla chips, too!