Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies with peanut butter cups are just downright sinful! This dessert hits on so many of my favorites. These include brownies, cheesecake and peanut butter cups! This recipe starts with boxed brownies making them extra easy to prepare. I love to use Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownies for this one! Of course, you can always make a homemade version if you prefer. It would only add to this recipe which is already amazing. Try whipping up these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies for your holiday dessert tray…they will bring a lot of smiled to your loved ones! You could even jazz them up to match a holiday by changing the candies on top. I like to serve these with some melted peanut butter drizzled across the tops, too.
You may also enjoy:
How do I store cheesecake brownies?
You will want to store these in the fridge due to the cheesecake layer. I recommend taking them out 20 minutes before you plan to serve them to come up to room temperature!
You may need:
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownies, prepared according to box and poured into 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil. Set aside to make the cheesecake before baking the brownies.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 T. soft butter
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups peanut butter cups, chopped up
- 1¾ cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- an additional ¼ cup peanut butter for drizzle
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until blended and creamy.
- Pour in condensed milk, cornstarch, egg, and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in peanut butter cups and pour this gently on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 mins and cool. Then chill in fridge.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread this on top of the cold cheesecake brownies.
- Melt the other ¼ peanut butter and drizzle across the top.
- Use a butter knife to swirl it through the chocolate and make a pretty deign.
- Top with the Reese's Pieces.
- Chill again before cutting.
This delicious recipe was adapted from Inside BruCrew Life Go check out her other awesome recipe, too!