Bacon Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
I can’t think of any brownies more delicious than Bacon Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies! These are just plain over-the-top, make you smile from ear to ear brownies! We are talking about a decadent and rich fudgy brownie topped with a thick layer of peanut butter cheesecake. Then comes the drizzle. Not just any drizzle of chocolate but a combo of melted chocolate AND melted peanut butter married together! (DO I have your attention yet?) Now, wait for it….it all gets topped off with bits of crispy bacon and coarse sea salt flakes. Whoa is all I can say about this one.
You can definitely serve these up at your next party and feel confident your guests will be smiling! They are rich, so you can cut small squares if you like! Make sure you choose high quality bacon to top these off. My new favorite brand is Whole Food’s in house bacon. I love to bake it in the oven. Less mess on the stove top and the slices come out perfectly crisp! You can read more about how I make my Oven Baked Bacon here.
Look at that nice, coarse sea salt. Don’t skimp-use the good stuff!
You may need:
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup skippy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, stir the chocolate and oil.
- Whisk in eggs and sugar.
- Fold in flour and salt.
- Spread in pan.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add egg, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour over brownie batter evenly and bake 30 mins.
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter in a measuring cup together and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle on the bacon and sea salt.
- Keep in fridge and enjoy!
Adapted from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts via Imperial Sugar