This dessert hits on so many of my favorites. These include brownies, cheesecake and peanut butter cups! This recipe starts with boxed Bee brownies making them extra easy to prepare. I love to use Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownies for this one! Try whipping up these Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies for your holiday dessert tray…they will bring a lot of smiled to your loved ones!
You may also enjoy:
You may need:
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownies, prepared according to box and poured into 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil. Set aside to make the cheesecake before baking the brownies.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 T. soft butter
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups peanut butter cups, chopped up
- 1¾ cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- an additional ¼ cup peanut butter for drizzle
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until blended and creamy.
- Pour in condensed milk, cornstarch, egg, and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in peanut butter cups and pour this gently on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 mins and cool. Then chill in fridge.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread this on top of the cold cheesecake brownies.
- Melt the other ¼ peanut butter and drizzle across the top.
- Use a butter knife to swirl it through the chocolate and make a pretty deign.
- Top with the Reese's Pieces.
- Chill again before cutting.
This delicious recipe was adapted from Inside BruCrew Life Go check out her other awesome recipe, too!