These white chocolate strawberry cheesecake bars are as sinful as they look. You will just love the Oreo crust, topped with a creamy cheesecake and garnished with strawberry jam and white chocolate. Did I mention the white chocolate melted inside the cheesecake layer? Swooooooon! You will definitely be back to eat
the whole pan another slice! Trust me on this one! These are also very simple to make. A perfect treat for your next get together. You could also easily double this recipe and bake it in a 9×13 pan.
You may need:
- 13 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 T. , melted
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine oreo crumbs and butter.
- Press firmly into bottom of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla .
- Add the white chocolate.
- Add one egg at a time.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 27 minutes.
- Cool 5 mins.
- Stir jam to loosen and gently spread over cheesecake bars.
- Chill hours until firm.
- Cut and drizzle slices with melted white chocolate
Adapted from All Recipes