Everyone loves a traditional Ice Box cake. This comes together in under 10 minutes and after the 24 hour wait you will be eating a slice of heaven! You can even jazz it up with crumbled cookies on top or a decorative piping of cream. Serve up some ice box cake to your family and wait for the smiles! This was a dessert I grew up eating. My mom always made it for us and now I enjoy making it, too!
Ice Box Cake….
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 package chocolate wafers
- Beat cream gently until it is a soft whipped cream. We are not looking for it to be too stiff or it won't absorb correctly.
- Spread cream between 2 cookies and keep adding cream/cookie to create a log.
- Cover entire log with the extra cream.
- Cover and chill 24 hours.
- Slice on a diagonal.