This dessert does not require an introduction. It is amazing, delicious and even better? If you use prebought brownies-or brownies from your freezer that you made say, last month then this dessert will be…… NO BAKE! Yup, you read that right. This is a show stopping dessert that will leave everyone smiling. I mean it has peanut butter cup-what else does one need in a dessert?!!!!!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake
- *I used Fairytale Brownies to make this no-bake!! Or use one 19 1/2 oz brownie mix prepared in 9x13 pan according to package directions, bake ahead of time and freeze until ready to assemble
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce divided
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 12 peanut butter cups chopped (I used 11 because hey, you gotta eat just one!)
- Bake brownies and when cool, cut into squares.
- Press 3/4 of the brownie squares into the base of a 9" Springform pan. Reserve rest of brownies.
- Heat hot fudge sauce for 30 seconds in microwave and then spread 3/4 cup onto brownie base. Set aside.
- In mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of whipped cream and set it aside.
- Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. It should be smooth and creamy.
- Spread half of the peanut butter mixture on top of brownie base. Cut rest of brownies into small cubes and sprinkle on top.
- Spread on the rest of the peanut butter mix.
- Spread on the reserved whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top and drizzle with remaining hot fudge sauce.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove sides of springform pan when ready to serve. Dig in!!!! Can store covered in fridge 3 days.