Fudgy, rich brownies meet an oreo crust and get topped with a buckeye layer and more chocolate!
Buckeye Oreo Brownies
- For the Crust:
- 20 Oreos
- ¼ cup butter melted
- For the Brownies:
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Buckeye Topping:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate Topping:
- 4 ounces Dove Chocolate plus extra for drizzling a design
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x9” pan with nonstick foil.
- Food process Oreos and combine with butter. Press into the bottom of pan. Chill.
- Microwave the butter and 2 chocolates until smooth.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs, salt, vanilla and cocoa.
- Add flour.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Combine buckeye ingredients until well mixed and spread carefully on cool brownies. Chill.
- Melt chocolate and spread on top of chilled buckeye topping.
- Drizzle on extra chocolate in a design, if desired.